zaterdag 23 april 2022

Back issues - update

 Sooooo I was stupid yesterday and went from 3 to 2 of the Tramadol painkiller tablets. I was feeling good during the afternoon so I was like: why not, that stuff is very addictive so the sooner I'm off it, the better. So I skipped the 2 pm pill ( I used to do 6 am - 2 pm - 10 pm) and decided to stick it out until it was time for the 6 pm pill, even managed to last until 7 pm until I actually took it.

All seemed fine until I woke up this morning in a TON of pain and spent all morning getting back to even being able to move around the house again, alternating between shuffling around slowly and in a lot of pain and doing stretching exercises as sitting made it even worse. I'm back to where I was before I was stupid yesterday, now and will be a good girl and take the 2 pm pill, too.  It does make me way more dazed and forgetful but that pain.. was not worth a clearer head :(. 

My next appointment with my physiotherapist is on Tuesday at 1 pm and I am supposed to come to him, this time. NO idea how to even put my shoes on but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. For a normal person it's a 10 minute walk so I'll leave half an hour or 45 minutes in advance to make sure I get there on time. 

Way to go, Braveheart. Sometimes, listening to what the doctor tells you to do is actually a smart plan. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten