dinsdag 23 maart 2021

From Alpha, to slave, with all my love

 Dear slave heart of mine,

Now that you are back to being unowned, and the things that led to that, I as your Alpha self have taken full control of you again. I needed to, because you were hurting, damaged, disrespected and more things that bring tears to my eyes. I wish I could have prevented it, but I have not and for that, I am truly sorry. 

There are a few things I am going to put in writing for you, now that I have the chance to do so. It's a set of rules you are to stick to, even if eventually you go down the road of being Owned again. I want you to promise me that no matter what, these rules will be obeyed, at all times, no matter how amazing your new Owner is. And I want you to reread them, whenever you feel something is asked of you that may not be right, and even in between those moments, just so you can spot these things even before they become a bad gut feeling and so you can say no to them, immediately. 

1. Your RL comes first. Always. You will not be on SL if you have RL obligations, don't feel well, or simply don't feel like being on SL right now. You will communiate clearly about this but you will never log in if you don't truly want to. 

2. Control over your RL is also completely off limits for your SL Owner. They are not to tell you how to live your RL, because they are not a part of it. They may advise, give opinions but the decisions in that area of your life are, and always will be, mine and mine alone. 

3. Anyone who wants to change the way you look, should look elsewhere for someone who looks the way they want. A slave is to be appreciated, loved and cherished as she is, not changed into something she is not. This is a BIG red flag you have ignored multiple times in the past, and that has to stop. 

4. You will not go along with ideas and roleplay scenario's that go against your true beliefs. This includes racial inequality, gender based biases, and really any sort of discrimination but also things like verbal and physical abuse beyond what you perceive as enjoyable or at least challenging. 

5. Intention is important, but it isn't everything. Do they want what they want because it is mutually beneficial? And even if it does, how does it make you feel? Always trust your guts here. Never judge anyone by their words alone. Their actions, and how they make you feel, are more important than their words. Assess this on a case by case basis and if in doubt, talk to trusted friends and ask their opinion before agreeing to anything. 

In general: I want you to realize that  they have you on loan when you are logged in and I expect you to make them as happy as can be during those times. But ultimately, you belong to me and it is my job to protect you, even from them. You are to protect yourself from any type of harm. Rule Number One for slaves still stands, and always will: Protect the Property. 

Now go and live your SL. Be happy, be playful, be the sexual being I know you are. Leave all the worries and the hurt behind because they are in the past, they are lessons learned. Spread all that love and Light you have in you. Make me proud. 








 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten