dinsdag 29 mei 2007

Bladders of Gor

A short piece I wrote as a parody on the Gor Novels by John Norman, from which countless people use quotes in their profiles, on websites etc. I actually think he's a lousy writer, and the way his followers have made what was meant to be a series of science fiction novels into a cult is scary to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for D/s and even consentual slavery, but please, don't take yourself too seriously. Anyway.. enjoy ;)



He looked her over, a knowing smile on his face. She wiggled a bit, moving her weight from one leg onto the other, looking up into His eyes for a moment, hers almost begging.... then lowering them once more. Her hand slowly slid along her belly, lower, until it reached the inside of her thigh and then that familiar spot. She rubbed without even realizing she was doing it, her movements faster now, squirming almost as if she were dancing, her rosy skin moist. He smiled big. "well now, is it the fire in your belly causing you to want nothing more, than to please me, girl?" She bit her lower lip, silence, then a soft whisper. "No Master but.. a girl would so love to know where Your bathroom is".

Bladders of Gor, page 257

2 opmerkingen:

  1. LMAO!!
    Oh my God! Mel, you are sooo bad!! LOL. Where can I read the whole thing?

    Well, Gor has a good basis for a lot of things, but I don't think anyone holds up that John Norman was a good writer. He has an accountant-like imagination for creating fictional things in complete detail but his narration sucks big time.

    Gor in SL has been done to death, and it is their too-serious nature that's earning them the contempt of the rest of the populace (including dom/sub type of people) very quickly. I was very happy to find a Gor community in SL but now even though I remain a citizen I don't even go. Somebody needs to tell those people, roleplay is not life. At the end of the day, second life and first, the target is to have fun. There is no destination, only the journey, and if you don't enjoy the journey, you waste everything!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heyhey,

    There is no whole thing, I just wrote this short piece for fun. You're right of course, taking Gor (or anything in life) too seriously takes the fun out of most things. Thank you for reminding me of that simple fact, just what I needed today while I was battling despair over having way too much to do and hardly a moment to myself. "Happiness is a choice". Sometimes I just wish life would stop making it so damn hard to make that choice.

    *hug*
    Mel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen